Easter Card (#382): SVG/DXF/PDF
Cut the design with a laser machine like Glowforge or machine on blades basis like Cricut/CRICUT JOY, Silhouette, ScanNCut.
Design has been tested with Cricut Explore Air. The low size: 4.25"x5.5".
= INCLUDED FILES ===================================
ZIP folders, inside with the following format files:
- Card design for cutting, 5X7 inches rectangle version(10"x7" fold version): SVG, DXF, PDF
- Background/Insert fold for 5"x7: SVG, DXF, PDF(check -Helpful Links- file)
- Envelope template for 5"x7" card (A7 format): SVG, DXF, PDF(check -Helpful Links- file)
- CRICUT JOY template(for Cricut Joy-Insert Cards card stock): SVG file
- INSTRUCTIONS How to assemble the cards: PDF file(check -Helpful Links- file)
- INSTRUCTION How to set up the CRICUT JOY machine: JPG file(check -Helpful Links- file)
♥ ♥ ♥( Please, read very carefully "Cricut Joy Machine set Up" instructions. As the design doesn't have insert corners, it's important to arrange it manually in the middle of the red outlines- for details see "step3-JOY-instructions".jpg file)♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥
= PLEASE NOTE ========================================
- Your downloaded files are compressed into a single ZIP file. You will need to UNZIP the files before you’ll be able to access them;
- No watermarks. Backgrounds are not included;