Home is where the heart is, and your heart lies in Minnesota! This SVG design features the state in 6 different configurations:
- State shape with the state name knocked out
- State shape with the word “home” knocked out
- State shape with a heart that can either be done as a shape on top or as a knock out
- State outline with the state name integrated into the border
- State outline with the word “home” integrated into the border
- State shape with a split in the middle for you to add your own text
This is an instant download of a design for a desktop plotting machine such as Cricut Explore or Silhouette machine, for use with vinyl and other materials. After purchase, download the zip folder, extract the files, and begin creating!
With a printer and photo transfer paper you can also use the SVG design as an iron-on decal without a cutting machine. Additionally, for paper crafters, some designs can be cut by hand. Instructions on how to do this can be found at the link below:
The design comes in these file formats:
- SVG – for Cricut Explore (using Cricut Design Space), Silhouette, Brother, and various other cutting machines, and fully editable for print
- PNG – non-cuttable image for reference and print (colors cannot be changed)
- DXF – for use with various other machines and software such as Graphtec and autoCAD
Use your cutting machine's software to resize the cutting template as needed. Make sure to scale all the pieces equally and proportionally so that they will still fit together correctly.