Science Dork SVG
- Zip file containing: SVG, PNG, and DXF file types
- Compatible with Silhouette Studio, Cricut Design Space, Scan N Cut, Adobe Illustrator and other cutting and design programs
- So Fontsy Standard Commercial Use License
Dork out about science? Show it with this retro-inspired design! Includes the phrase 'Science Dork' with the first 2 letters represented with the symbol for Scandium, the 21st element on the periodic table. In place of the O is an atom. You can make this design in a single color or multiple colors and layers.
This is an instant download of a design for a desktop plotting machine such as Cricut Explore or Silhouette machine, for use with vinyl and other materials. After purchase, download the zip folder, extract the files, and begin creating!
With a printer and photo transfer paper you can also use the SVG design as an iron-on decal without a cutting machine. Additionally, for paper crafters, some designs can be cut by hand. Instructions on how to do this can be found at the link below:
The design comes in these file formats:
- SVG – for Cricut Explore (using Cricut Design Space), Silhouette, Brother, and various other cutting machines, and fully editable for print
- PNG – non-cuttable image for reference and print (colors cannot be changed)
- DXF – for use with various other machines and software such as Graphtec and autoCAD
Use your cutting machine's software to resize the cutting template as needed. Make sure to scale all the pieces equally and proportionally so that they will still fit together correctly.