Level up with some bling! This SVG rhinestone template allows you to create a row of 4 video game style pixel hearts with the last heart in the row is only half full.
This template creates a finished rhinestone design that measures 7.5 inches wide x 1.3 inches tall.
The file is meant for use with SS10 rhinestones in the following quantities:
- heart shadows (dark red) = 15
- heart highlights (clear) = 24
- heart main color (red) = 77
- heart outline (black) = 80
This is an instant download of a design for a desktop plotting machine such as Cricut Explore or Silhouette, for use with rhinestones. Instructions on how to use a rhinestone design are included with your download.
Or you can use this design with metallic or holographic HTV (heat transfer vinyl) for a faux rhinestone look.
The design comes in these file formats:
- SVG – for Cricut Explore (using Cricut Design Space), Silhouette, Brother, and various other plotting machines
- PNG – image for color reference
- DXF – for use with various other machines and software such as Graphtec and autoCAD
Do NOT scale/resize the design when using rhinestones, as the rhinestones will not fit properly if the size is changed. If your software changed the size of the design to something different than the size listed above, please resize the design to the size indicated in the product description, making sure to scale all objects simultaneously and proportionally.
Note: This is a DIGITAL FILE to be used with a compatible electronic plotter, NOT a finished product.
Your files will come in a ZIP folder. You must have software to unzip the files. Once they are unzipped, extract the files and begin creating!
To create the rhinestone design, you will also need:
- template material
- a rhinestone backing board
- transfer tape
- iron-on rhinestones in the quantities/size(s) listed above
- an iron
Instructions PDF is included.