These adorable tiara trio is perfect for your little member of royalty! This SVG design trio includes three versions of the design!
- A regular SVG cutting file, for use with vinyl, paper and other materials
- A single line SKETCH file, for use with a pen-compatible desktop plotting machine and pens or Foil Quill
- A rhinestone design file, meant for use with SS10 rhinestones. The rhinestone design can also be used with metallic or holographic HTV (heat transfer vinyl) for a faux rhinestone look.
The finished rhinestone design measures approximately 6.5 inches wide x 3.5 inches tall. The file is meant for use with SS10 rhinestones in the following quantities:
With a printer and photo transfer paper you can also use the regular design as an iron-on decal without a cutting machine, by following the instructions attached. Additionally, for paper crafters, some designs can be cut by hand. Instructions on how to do this can be found at the link below:
The designs come in these file formats:
- SVG – for Cricut Explore (using Cricut Design Space), Silhouette, Brother, and various other cutting machines, and fully editable for print
- PNG – non-cuttable image for reference and print (colors cannot be changed)
- DXF – for use with various other machines and software such as Graphtec and autoCAD
Use your cutting machine's software to resize the cutting template as needed. Make sure to scale all the pieces equally and proportionally so that they will still fit together correctly.
For the rhinestone design, if your machine does not preserve the original file design size as noted above, please make sure to resize proportionally to the size indicated so that the rhinestones will fit properly. If you would like a different size of this design, please contact us for a quote on a custom size of the design.
The SKETCH version is a single line DRAWING, not intended for cutting, but for use with desktop plotting machines that are compatible with drawing pens or Foil Quill.
Materials Required for Rhinestone Design:
To create the rhinestone design, you will need:
- template material
- a rhinestone backing board
- transfer tape
- iron-on rhinestones in the quantities/size(s) listed above
- an iron
Or you can use this design with metallic or holographic HTV (heat transfer vinyl) for a faux rhinestone look.