My Gnome is my Valentine
SVG cut file, DXF, PNG, JPEG, vector EPS10
You will be able to make your own t-shirts, stickers, mugs, postcards, invitations, vinyl decals, cupcake toppers and other scrapbooking projects using a cutting machine or printing on a iron-on transfer paper.
FILES INCLUDED IN THIS LISTING:
- SVG (layered vector file for Silhouette Studio Designer and Cricut Design),
- DXF (for Basic Silhouette Studio),
- EPS (vector file EPS 10 for Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape)
- PNG (file with transparent background for clipart, print, compatible cutting machines, Instagram stickers, etc.) size 10400px (approx 34") on the wide side
- JPEG (can be used for iron-on transfer) size 5000x5000px (approx. 16x16")
High resolution 300 dpi.
Files are packaged in .zip archive
Before purchasing make sure you are familiar with using these files and the software you use supports these files.
· Any backgrounds displayed in the preview (t-shirts, wood textures, etc.) are for example viewing only and NOT included with design.
· Colors may vary slightly from computer to computer and printer to printer. This happens due to the color calibration of your device, monitor and printer.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, require additional information or special requests!
Thank you for visiting!