Little Miss First Year Applique Embroidery Bundle
- Zip file containing: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PEC, PES, VIP, VP3, XXX
- Compatible with embroidery sewing machines that can use one of the above file types
- So Fontsy Standard Commercial Use License
Also Available for this Product
From our adorable Little Miss and Mister collection, this is a set of 12 designs, one for each month of the year. Perfect for monthly photos!
Each design says 'Little Miss' along with the name of the month and the matching embroidered or applique icon listed below:
- January: embroidered snowflake
- February: swirly applique heart
- March: swirly applique clover
- April: applique umbrella
- May: applique sailboat
- June: cartoon applique crab*
- July: 3 applique stars
- August: applique hot dog with ketchup and mustard
- September: applique pencil*
- October: applique pumpkin with a leaf and vine curl*
- November: applique maple leaf*
- December: applique mittens*
In the months indicated, the icons for the 4x4 size have all or some parts that are embroidery instead of applique. November also has 5x7 as embroidery instead of applique.
9 formats and 4 hoop sizes for each included in a zip file:
DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PEC, PES, VIP, VP3, XXX
- 4 x 4 inch
- 5 x 7 inch
- 6 x 10 inch
- 8 x 8 inch
Steps are separated by color changes. Please do not color sort or combine colors. If you are using a multi-needle machine, please set it to stop for color changes.
**Only the text described (if any) is included in the design.**
THIS LISTING IS NOT FOR AN ACTUAL STITCH OUT, BUT FOR THE FILE. Sample stitch is for demonstration purposes only.
Any extra items shown in the image do not come with the design unless specified here that they are included. These are just examples of what can be done with the designs.
Note: This is a machine embroidery design, not a PDF for hand embroidery. You must have an embroidery machine and a method in which to transfer the design files to your machine in order to use this design.
Your files will come in a ZIP folder. You must have software to unzip the files. Once they are unzipped, you can transfer them from your computer to your embroidery machine.