Hummingbird and Wildflowers Mandala laser cut files
- Zip file containing: SVG, PNG, DXF, JPG, PDF and EPS file types
- Compatible with Silhouette Studio, Cricut Design Space, Scan N Cut, Adobe Illustrator and other cutting and design programs
- So Fontsy Standard Commercial Use License
Also Available for this Product
A hummingbird flits above wildflowers set inside a mandala style round border.
This Hummingbird and Wildflowers Mandala 3D art would be great as trivets or engraved on round cutting boards. It will look great in paper cutting projects such as shadowboxes or handmade cards.
These laser cut files come in DXF, EPS, PDF, PNG, JPG, and SVG formats to work with whatever equipment and software you have. There are 3 layers in this art.
The PNG and JPG files are 300 dpi and 12". The vector files can be scaled to fit your project, but be careful going below 6" due to thin parts.
The files are ready to use with all major laser cutters and cutting machines, including Glowforge, OmTech, Silhouette, Cricut, and ScanNCut machines.
Layers are labeled 01 to 03, with 01 being the top layer. You will get all layers on one file in all formats, as well. I am providing a preview of the completed scene for reference.
If you're using paper, it's best to use 65 to 80 lb card stock. To make a truly unique project, change up the color scheme or use various patterned scrapbook pages that complement each other. Use double-sided self-adhesive foam to space the layers for a greater 3D effect.
Please note: Product photos are for display purposes only and are not included in the download.
• Files come in zip format. Typically files will open automatically or by double clicking on them. If not, you may need to get an unzipping program like Winzip or 7-Zip.
• Files should be downloaded to your computer, not a phone or tablet.
• Due to various monitor and printer settings, colors may vary if printed.
Thank you for visiting my shop!