This single line SVG sketch design looks great with both pens or using Foil Quill. These bunting flags include letters, numbers and punctuation. Use them to create your own words and phrases. You can choose to make them with or without the chevron pattern. This is not a font, but rather a collection of single line SVG graphics. Includes 42 flags in total:
- Letters A through Z plus Ñ and Ç
- Numbers 0 through 9
- Punctuation !?&
- Plus a blank flag without any letters, numbers, or punctuation
This single line design is intended for use with sketch pens, Foil Quill, engraving, and other applications that require a single line vector file. This is a single line DRAWING, not intended for cutting. After purchase, download the zip folder, extract the files, and begin creating!
This design can also be printed without a cutting machine. Instructions on how to do this can be found at the link below:
The design comes in three different file formats:
- SVG – for Cricut Explore (using Cricut Design Space), Silhouette, Brother, and various other plotting machines, and fully editable for print
- PNG – image for reference and print (colors cannot be changed)
- DXF – for use with various other machines and software such as Graphtec and autoCAD
- EPS – for use with vector editing software
Use your machine's software to resize the design as needed. Make sure to scale all the pieces equally and proportionally so that they will still fit together correctly. Instructions included for both Cricut and Silhouette machines.