3D LAYERED CARDS • 4 stacked layers (3 plus base) • raised & recessed version • with free font (link) and YouTube tutorial
Create gorgeous stacked paper cards! There are 3 layers plus a base, so 4 layers total. Adhere with glue, glue dots or 3d foam pads for extra depth and shadow effect! Quick & easy project that's suitable for starters :) Comes with an optional double base card and envelope cut file.
Watch the tutorial by clicking here
This is a digital file designed to use with cutting machines like Cricut, Silhouette, Scan n Cut and other popular machines that accept these files. Before purchasing please make sure your machine and software are compatible with any of the file formats provided.
This listing contains the following INSTANT DOWNLOAD (in one .zip folder):
- AI, SVG, DXF, FCM and EPS cutting files of the raised card design, these are vector-formats.
- AI, SVG, DXF, FCM and EPS cutting files of the recessed card design, these are vector-formats.
- AI, SVG, DXF, FCM and EPS cutting files of the optional double base, these are vector-formats.
- AI, SVG, DXF, FCM and EPS cutting files of the envelope, these are vector-formats.
- 10 PNG image files of the separate layers, card is 5.25" square in high resolution 300 dpi, for reference.
- 1 PDF file with links to the FREE FONT and YouTube TUTORIAL
You need to unzip/extract the received folder to enable the use of the separate files: go into the main folder and drag the files you need to your desktop, this will automatically extract them.
All listings are DIGITAL files, no physical items will be sent to you. Any product pictures are for presentation purposes only.
The ACTUAL FILES may NOT be shared or resold in any form.
Like my style? Follow me on Facebook or Pinterest :)
© 2020 CLEANCUTCREATIVE ALL RIGHTS RESERVED