12 Sided 3D Gem SVG & PDF
- Zip file containing: SVG, DXF, PDF, & EPS file types
- Compatible with Silhouette Studio, Cricut Design Space, Scan N Cut, Adobe Illustrator and other cutting and design programs
- So Fontsy Standard Commercial Use License
Also Available for this Product
This 3D paper craft design allows you to make a 12 sided gem.
If you would like to see a tutorial video of how to assemble this product, please visit this video link HERE.
This is a design for use with an electronic cutting machine such as a Cricut Explore or Silhouette. Additionally, for those without a cutting machine, a PDF file is included for cutting by hand. (Instructions are included). The original SVG can also be edited for cutting by hand, if needed. Instructions on how to do this can be found at the link HERE.
The design comes in these different file formats:
- SVG – for Cricut Explore (using Cricut Design Space), Silhouette, Brother, and various other cutting machines, as well as a version for print and cut
- PDF – to print and cut by hand
- DXF – for use with various other machines and software such as Graphtec and autoCAD
- EPS – for use with vector editing software
On the PDF file, the finished gem is about 3 inches wide and 6.75 inches once assembled and folded. For SVG file users, if you wish to resize, please make sure to scale all the pieces at the same time so that they still fit together.
Cricut users, please note that a separate scoring tool, such as a scoring stylus or scoring wheel, is required to be able to utilize the score lines. You may also need to change the score lines from 'Cut' to 'Score' and attach them to their corresponding piece in the Design Space software. For more detailed instructions on how to do this, please watch the video linked below: