Since both sports fonts and mirror/stacked fonts are in such a huge demand right now, I decided to create a Sports Stacked Mirror Font derived from my Sports Fonts Pack. There are various styles of stacked designs, but I chose these two. I’ll call them Regular and Alternate.
Go Sports Regular is just what it says it is. A stacked sports font with mirrored outlines above and under the main letter.
Go Sports Alternate is a bit more complex. The second and third row of the mirrored letters are smaller and at a bigger distance from the previous row. This gives this font a different feel, with the letters almost disappearing. Besides the aesthetical part, this version is also a lot easier to read!
To make it even easier to work with, I also converted this font into SVG files. This way you can easily pick the file types you want to work with!
It is a handcrafted font created from scratch, using as little points as possible to ensure you get the best results with minimum difficulty.
Optimized for Crafters with Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Studio, ScanNCut, and all major brands. The cutting takes much less time because the number of nodes in each letter is reduced to a minimum!
In the download you get:
– Go Sports Regular (OTF & TTF Files)
– Go Sports Alternate (OTF & TTF Files)
– The Go Sports Regular SVG Alphabet (SVG, EPS, PNG & DXF Format). All saved as individual files.
– The Go Sports Alternate SVG Alphabet (SVG, EPS, PNG & DXF Format). All saved as individual files.
– All the fonts include uppercase A-Z letters, numbers and limited punctuation.
Thank you for checking out my shop and for supporting independent creators! If you have any questions, please feel free to message me.