A digital copy of the below Sellers Agreement will be emailed to all designers who have been approved to open a design shop. It must be signed and returned by email to CustomerService@sofontsy.com before a shop can be opened.
This document outlines the terms [Designer Name] (also called “designer”) must agree to in order to upload and sell design files or fonts (also called “items”) on So Fontsy www.sofontsy.com (also called “Website”). By signing this document you are entering an agreement with Coast to Coast, LLC to sell items on www.sofontsy.com on the following terms:
Designer’s Store Pricing:
• For each item sold in a designer’s shop the designer will receive [See Agreement] of the gross sale amount and So Fontsy will receive [See Agreement] of the gross sale amount
Sales reports will be calculated monthly and available for designers to view
Payments will be issued within 15 days of the end of the previous month
• Minimum pricing on all designs and fonts will be determined by So Fontsy to avoid undercutting
• Designer has ability to run promotional sales for specified days each month (e.g., designer can put items for sale for a max of 1 week each month). Limits will be set by So Fontsy
• At least one item in each designer’s store must be marked free by the designer and part of the freebies section
Free item can be changed at designer’s discretion as long as there is always 1 free item from designer’s shop available
Free item must be available as soon as designer’s shop is open
Designers who have shops on So Fontsy are eligible to be featured in a limited time only monthly So Fontsy bundle or other curated bundles sold on So Fontsy. To be eligible for inclusion in a bundle, the designer must have a shop on www.sofontsy.com with items currently for sale. If a designer is selected to participate in a monthly bundle, the designer will be contacted by So Fontsy. The designer can accept or refuse the invitation to participate via email. Designers who accept to participate in the monthly bundle must provide at least 1 unique item to be included in the monthly bundle that is exclusive to So Fontsy for 90 days. So Fontsy will curate the bundles by selecting items from the designer’s shop. Up to 50% of the selected items may be a set. A set is a collection or group of items sold together as 1 item. Bundles will retire at the end of the month, but items from the bundle can continue to be sold in designers’ shops.
So Fontsy offers customers the option to purchase the monthly bundle as an individual item or as part of a subscription plan. For customers who purchase a subscription to the monthly bundle, the monthly bundle will be available for download from the customer’s account once the bundle is available.
Designers who contribute to the monthly bundle will be paid for bundles purchased by both subscription customers and non-subscription customers.
• Designer earns [See Agreement] of total “non-subscription customer” bundle sales per item contributed to the bundle (item could be individual design or set [set counts as 1 item]) IE if designer contributes 6 items, designer earns [See Agreement] of total bundle sales
• Designer earns [See Agreement] of total “subscription customer” bundle sales per item contributed to the bundle (item could be individual design or set [set counts as 1 item]) IE if designer contributes 6 items, designer earns [See Agreement] of total bundle sales.
If you decide that you no longer want to sell a design on So Fontsy (www.sofontsy.com), you may remove this item from your shop via your designer account. However, all designs sold on So Fontsy (www.sofontsy.com) will be archived for customers to access even if the item is no longer for sale. If you remove a design from your shop, it will not be sold after removal. However, customers who have purchased this design prior to removal may access their purchase in their So Fontsy account.
If you decide that you no longer want to sell designs on So Fontsy (www.sofontsy.com), you may close your shop via your account.
The So Fontsy Commercial Use License extends to all items sold on So Fontsy.
An Enterprise license allows the item to be used on items that are mass produced and/or for print on demand services. Enterprise Licenses will be sold at the discretion of each designer. The designer can determine if they would like to offer an enterprise license for each item listed in their shop.
Designers will be paid [See Agreement] of Enterprise License sale price and So Fontsy will be paid [See Agreement] of Enterprise License sale price.
By signing this document [See Agreement], designer agrees that the payment terms and structure outlined are strictly confidential.
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Browsing