How to Use SVG Files with Cricut Design Space
This tutorial will show you how to use svg files in Cricut Design Space.
2. Open Cricut Design Space and click New Project.
3. Click Upload to upload your svg design into Cricut Design Space.
4. Click Upload Image
5. Click Browse (you can also drag & drop your file here.)
6. You can rename your image and add tags to easily find your design in your library. Then click UPLOAD.
7. Now click on design so it shows a green border around it. And click Insert Images.
8. This will place the SVG design onto your canvas:
9. Click Make It and it's time to send to your Cricut machine.
Be sure to sign up for our newsletter to receive weekly tutorials & FREEBIES: