This wineglass Photoshop mockup creator file is made for vinyl decal, glass etching, and dye-sublimation shops who need a fast way to create images of their designs on products, without the hassle of a photo shoot. It’s also great if you sell print-on-demand and want to show off your logo or design to prospective customers. Perfect for Silhouette Cameo and Cricut users.
All my Photoshop mockup files come with SMART OBJECT layers so adding your design to the product pictured (glass, mug, t-shirt, car window, etc…) is super easy! Even on angled images. You don’t need to be a Photoshop expert and learn to stretch your design into weird shapes to make it look natural on the glass. I built the file to do it for you!
This wineglass was purchased years ago, I *think* from Dollar Tree :D
VIDEOS - SCROLL DOWN TO WATCH THE DEMOS & TUTORIALS:
- Wineglass Mockup PSD Template Walkthrough
YOU WILL RECEIVE
PDF: because my files are large, you will receive a PDF that links to Dropbox for final download. One extra step, but easy-peasy, I promise :-)
- PSD: 1 Photoshop (.psd) file with smart objects so you can easily add your quote or artwork
- PNGs and JPGs: Loose files for wineglasses are included for use in or out of Photoshop
- PNG: Color Key for the rainbow of glitter shades shown in the images
More details on what's included and who this is for :
FOR PHOTOSHOP USERS:
- All my Photoshop mockup files come with SMART OBJECT layers so adding your design to the product pictured (glass, mug, t-shirt, car window, etc…) is super easy! Even on angled images.
- You don’t need to be a Photoshop expert and learn to stretch your design into weird shapes to make it look natural. I built the file to do it for you! My YouTube channel has videos showing you how easy it is.
- You need Photoshop to be able to use the .psd file smart objects - there's usually a free trial of Photoshop CC online.
FOR NON-PHOTOSHOP USERS:
- You'll love the included jpeg and png files
- If you prefer to make your mockups in other graphics programs such as Silhouette Studio, or Canva and such, then this product is for you!
- Just grab the flat jpeg (on white background) or transparent png (no white background) and pull into your preferred graphics program to create your mockup there
- I hope you enjoy your file, and please reach out if you have any concerns
LET’S STAY IN TOUCH!
Free Etsy Image Course for Drinkware Sellers:
Free Mockups for Drinkware Makers Facebook Group:
Copyright © Sarah Design LLC www.sarahdesign.com
WINEGLASS MOCKUP PSD TEMPLATE WALKTHOUGH: