This styled stock photo frame mockup file is perfect for printables or poster design artists who need a fast way to show off their designs in a frame, without the hassle of a photo shoot. It’s also great for social media posts; insert a quote or inspirational message and you’re good to go with your next stylish post on Instagram!
All my Photoshop mockup files come with SMART OBJECT layers so adding your design to the product pictured (glass, mug, t-shirt, car window, etc…) is super easy! Even on angled images. You don’t need to be a Photoshop expert and learn to stretch your design into weird shapes to make it look natural. I built the file to do it for you!
VIDEOS - SCROLL DOWN TO WATCH THE DEMOS & TUTORIALS:
- How to use smart objects in SarahDesign mockup files
- How to create a mockup in Silhouette Studio
YOU WILL RECEIVE
PDF: because my files are large, you will receive a PDF that links to Dropbox for final download. One extra step, but easy-peasy, I promise :-)
- PSD: 1 Photoshop (.psd) file with smart objects so you can easily add your quote or artwork
- PNG: 1 transparent .png file (“your design here” text removed)
- JPG: 1 flattened .jpg on white background (“your design here” text removed)
More details on what's included and who this is for :
FOR PHOTOSHOP USERS:
- All my Photoshop mockup files come with SMART OBJECT layers so adding your design to the product pictured (glass, mug, t-shirt, car window, etc…) is super easy! Even on angled images.
- You don’t need to be a Photoshop expert and learn to stretch your design into weird shapes to make it look natural. I built the file to do it for you! My YouTube channel has videos showing you how easy it is.
- You need Photoshop to be able to use the .psd file smart objects - there's usually a free trial of Photoshop CC online.
FOR NON-PHOTOSHOP USERS:
- You'll love the included jpeg and png files
- If you prefer to make your mockups in other graphics programs such as Silhouette Studio, or Canva and such, then this product is for you!
- Just grab the flat jpeg (on white background) or transparent png (no white background) and pull into your preferred graphics program to create your mockup there
- I hope you enjoy your file, and please reach out if you have any concerns
LET’S STAY IN TOUCH!
Free Etsy Image Course for Drinkware Sellers:
Free Mockups for Drinkware Makers Facebook Group:
Copyright © Sarah Design LLC www.sarahdesign.com
HOW TO USE SMART OBJECTS IN SARAHDESIGN MOCKUP FILES:
HOW TO MAKE A MOCKUP IN SILHOUETTE STUDIO: