Virga is an atmospheric phenomenon where it's raining, but the air is so dry that the rain doesn't reach the ground. It just gets absorbed into the air on the way down, causing a really cool drooping-clouds look. (We see a lot of it here in the deserts of Arizona.)
Virga is also a connecting script font with smooth transitions and extra-fancy uppercase letters, for all of your elegant project needs!
Each lowercase letter in Virga Script has a short stroke leading into the letter, allowing them all to start a word with a little bit of flair. Not to mention, there are 3 entry and 3 exit swashes mapped to the bracket keys, so you can make the beginnings and ends of your words even more dramatic!
Virga Script contains over 200 accented characters for foreign language support (including English, French, Spanish, German, Polish, Romanian, Portuguese, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Danish, Esperanto, Czech, Dutch, Welsh, Filipino, Turkish, and more!)
Your download includes:
- Virga Script in both OTF and TTF file formats
- Full connecting lowercase, with decorative uppercase letters
- Over 200 accented characters for foreign language support
- 3 entry swashes and 3 exit swashes conveniently mapped to brackets
- 20 stylistic alternate lowercase letters for variety (also broken out into their own font file)
- Fully PUA-encoded for Character Map / Font Book / Glyphs panel access