This mason jar mug mockup file is made for vinyl decal, glass etching and dye-sublimation shops who need a fast way to create images of their designs on a mason jar mug with ease, without the hassle of a photo shoot. Perfect for Silhouette Cameo and Cricut users.
I purchased this mug years ago, I believe from Dollar Tree.
VIDEOS - SCROLL DOWN TO WATCH THE DEMOS & TUTORIALS:
- How to create a mockup in Silhouette Studio
- How Smart Objects Work
YOU WILL RECEIVE
PDF: because my files are large, you will receive a PDF that links to Dropbox for final download. One extra step, but easy-peasy, I promise :-)
- PSD: 1 Photoshop (.psd) file with smart objects so you can easily add your quote or artwork
- PNG: 1 transparent .png file (“your design here” text removed)
- JPG: 1 flattened .jpg on white background (“your design here” text removed)
- File size 588 x 704 (72 dpi). Just right for adding to a larger scene.
More details on what's included and who this is for :
FOR PHOTOSHOP USERS:
- All my Photoshop mockup files come with SMART OBJECT layers so adding your design to the product pictured (glass, mug, t-shirt, car window, etc…) is super easy! Even on angled images.
- You don’t need to be a Photoshop expert and learn to stretch your design into weird shapes to make it look natural. I built the file to do it for you! My YouTube channel has videos showing you how easy it is.
- You need Photoshop to be able to use the .psd file smart objects - there's usually a free trial of Photoshop CC online.
FOR NON-PHOTOSHOP USERS:
- You'll love the included jpeg and png files
- If you prefer to make your mockups in other graphics programs such as Silhouette Studio, or Canva and such, then this product is for you!
- Just grab the flat jpeg (on white background) or transparent png (no white background) and pull into your preferred graphics program to create your mockup there
- I hope you enjoy your file, and please reach out if you have any concerns
LET’S STAY IN TOUCH!
Free Etsy Image Course for Drinkware Sellers:
Free Mockups for Drinkware Makers Facebook Group:
Copyright © Sarah Design LLC www.sarahdesign.com
HOW SMART OBJECTS WORK:
HOW TO MAKE A MOCKUP IN SILHOUETTE STUDIO: