This glitter-dipped latte mockup file is made for vinyl decal, glass etching and dye-sublimation shops who need a fast way to create images of their designs on a Latte Mug and edit glitter colors with ease, without the hassle of a photo shoot. Perfect for Silhouette Cameo and Cricut users.
I already owned this latte mug but you can buy a similar one from SaveACup.
NOTE: you can turn off the glitter layers and just use the regular latte mug alone too!
VIDEOS - SCROLL DOWN TO WATCH THE DEMOS & TUTORIALS:
- How to edit glitter colors and use smart objects in my Photoshop files
- How to create a mockup in Silhouette Studio
- How to change glitter color in Silhouette Studio
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- PDF: because my files are large, you will receive a PDF that links to Dropbox for final download. One extra step, but easy-peasy, I promise :-)
- PSD: 1 Photoshop file with smart objects and included pre-glittered layers (color is editable):
- lower third glittered
- lower third handle glittered
- half glittered
- half handle glittered
- full coverage glittered
- Also full-wrap version (with smart object), perfect for dye-sublimation
- PNG: 6 png files showing the mug with all the glitter heights in gold glitter, plus a blank white mug(with transparent background)
- PNG: 6 jpg files showing the mug with all the glitter heights in gold glitter, plus a blank white mug (flattened onto white background)
- Also includes a handy color 'key' showing you what settings to choose for a perfect rainbow of glitter shades in Photoshop!
More details on what's included and who this is for :
FOR PHOTOSHOP USERS:
- All my Photoshop mockup files come with SMART OBJECT layers so adding your design to the product pictured (glass, mug, t-shirt, car window, etc…) is super easy! Even on angled images.
- You don’t need to be a Photoshop expert and learn to stretch your design into weird shapes to make it look natural. I built the file to do it for you! My YouTube channel has videos showing you how easy it is.
- You need Photoshop to be able to use the .psd file smart objects - there's usually a free trial of Photoshop CC online.
FOR NON-PHOTOSHOP USERS:
- You'll love the included jpeg and png files
- If you prefer to make your mockups in other graphics programs such as Silhouette Studio, or Canva and such, then this product is for you!
- Just grab the flat jpeg (on white background) or transparent png (no white background) and pull into your preferred graphics program to create your mockup there
- I hope you enjoy your file, and please reach out if you have any concerns
LET’S STAY IN TOUCH!
Free Etsy Image Course for Drinkware Sellers:
Free Mockups for Drinkware Makers Facebook Group:
Copyright © Sarah Design LLC www.sarahdesign.com
HOW TO USE THE GLITTER LAYERS:
(this video walks through my glittered wine glasses, but the layers work the same in this file)
HOW TO MAKE A MOCKUP IN SILHOUETTE STUDIO:
HOW TO CHANGE GLITTER COLOR IN SILHOUETTE STUDIO: