I've been told that serifs can sometimes be hard for crafters, because of the corners that various machines need to turn. So I've taken my crafting-friendly serif script Jumbuck, and turned it into a sans-serif script font!
Just like its serifed sibling, Jumbuck Sans can be used for retro, modern, and hip products with ease! You can use the font any way you like: all-uppercase, all-lowercase, title case, or just jumble everything together! And just like the original Jumbuck, this font is made with minimal points and smooth curves, to make crafting easy as pie.
As usual when it comes to my fonts, Jumbuck Sans comes with over 200 accented characters to support most Latin-based languages. And as a bonus, it also contains 15 double-letter ligatures in both uppercase and lowercase, to add a little variety to your project!
Your Jumbuck Sans download includes:
- Jumbuck Sans font files in both OTF and TTF formats
- Uppercase A-Z, lowercase a-z, numbers, and punctuation
- Over 200 accented characters for language support
- 15 uppercase double-letter ligatures
- 15 lowercase double-letter ligatures
- Fully PUA-encoded for full access to all characters