Introducing Duchess Script, a handwritten signature style font. This stylish font features a messy, casual look and ligatures to enhance the flow of the handwriting look & feel of your project!
Duchess Script is best for:
- logos + branding
- website design + website accents - think travel blogs, fashion blogs, & more
- clean print design, like magazines + flyers
- header elements that need handwritten touch
- quote graphics for social media
- full upper + lowercase characters
- numbers + punctuation
- Western European Language Support
- 10 alternate characters - e, h, i, m, n, o, p, t, t, and t
- 55 ligatures - ar, er, gr, rr, ab, ad, ah, al, am, an, ant, ar, as, at, att, av, aw, bb, ch, ck, dd, dl, eb, el, er, es, etc, ff, gg, gr, il, ir, is, le, ll, mm, ng, nn, ol, oo, op, or, os, ot, ou, ow, pp, qu, ss, tt, ur, us, ww, zz
- .otf, .ttf, and webfont files
Font files include .otf, .ttf, and webfonts. Some fonts include OpenType features, best accessed through programs that support OpenType features like Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator — you can access them through the Glyphs panel! Ligatures, swashes, and other special characters may also be accessed through Character Map or FontBook and copy/pasted. It is highly recommended that you understand what you are purchasing before you do so — the extra characters WILL take some hunting down if you don’t have easy-access software like Adobe products.