This beer stein mock up file is made for vinyl decal, glass etching and dye-sublimation shops who need a fast way to create images of their designs on a beer stein, without the hassle of a photo shoot. It’s also great if you sell print-on-demand beer steins and want to show off your logo or design to prospective customers. Perfect for Silhouette Cameo and Cricut users.
I purchased this beer stein years ago, I believe from Dollar Tree.
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- PDF: because my files are large, you will receive a PDF that links to Dropbox for final download. One extra step, but easy-peasy, I promise :-)
- PSD: Beer Stein Photoshop File (easily turn layers on and off, or add your design in the smart objects layer with ease)
- PNG: 1 transparent .png file(“your design here” text removed)
- JPG: 1 flattened .jpg on white background (“your design here” text removed)
- File size 806 x 350 (72 dpi). Just right for adding to a larger scene.
- Listing images not included.
More details on what's included and who this is for :
FOR PHOTOSHOP USERS:
- All my Photoshop mockup files come with SMART OBJECT layers so adding your design to the product pictured (glass, mug, t-shirt, car window, etc…) is super easy! Even on angled images.
- You don’t need to be a Photoshop expert and learn to stretch your design into weird shapes to make it look natural. I built the file to do it for you!
FOR NON-PHOTOSHOP USERS:
- You'll love the included jpeg and png files
- If you prefer to make your mockups in other graphics programs such as Silhouette Studio, or Canva and such, then this product is for you!
- Just grab the flat jpeg (on white background) or transparent png (no white background) and pull into your preferred graphics program to create your mockup there
- I hope you enjoy your file, and please reach out if you have any concerns
LET’S STAY IN TOUCH!
Free Etsy Image Course for Drinkware Sellers:
Free Mockups for Drinkware Makers Facebook Group:
Copyright © Sarah Design LLC www.sarahdesign.com
VIDEO TUTORIAL - HOW SMART OBJECTS WORK