Save by buying as a set! (If purchased separately, these 16 designs would total over $60).
This is a SET of 16 applique and embroidery designs with a basketball theme. Comes with the following designs:
1) Basketball applique
2) Basketball applique split
3) Basketball and hoop split
4) Basketball clover
5) “Bracketology” with a basketball for the O
6) Applique “B” with the words “basket ball” underneath in sports team style lettering
7) “Keep calm and shoot” with a basketball and net
8) “March Madness” with a basketball M
9) “LOVE” with a basketball heart for the O
10) “Pro Dribbler” with a bouncing basketball
11) “Sports geek” with a basketball wearing nerdy glasses
12) “Dontcha wish your SISTER could SHOOT like me?” with a basketball and hoop
13) “Dontcha wish your BROTHER could SHOOT like me?” with a basketball and hoop
14) “My bracket is better than your bracket” with a bracket image
15) Peace, love, basketball icons applique
16) “I got game” with a basketball bouncing into the O spot
See additional listing photos for larger previews of each design.
9 formats & 4 hoop sizes for each included in a zip file:
DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PEC, PES, VP3, VIP, XXX
4 x 4 inches
5 x 7 inches
6 x 10 inches
8 x 8 inches
Some designs may include additional formats.
Steps are separated by color changes. Please do not color sort or combine colors. If you are using a multi-needle machine, please set it to stop for color changes.
**Only the text described (if any) is included in the design.**
THIS LISTING IS NOT FOR AN ACTUAL STITCH OUT, BUT FOR THE FILE. Sample stitch is for demonstration purposes only.
Any extra items shown in the image do not come with the design unless specified here that they are included. These are just examples of what can be done with the designs.
Note: This is a machine embroidery design, not a PDF for hand embroidery. You must have an embroidery machine and a method in which to transfer the design files to your machine in order to use this design.
Your files will come in a ZIP folder. You must have software to unzip the files. Once they are unzipped, you can transfer them from your computer to your embroidery machine.