**Jam Jar Script**
Introducing Jam Jar Script, a stout little script.
It’s super adorable & sweet. Jam Jar would be an excellent addition to a font collection for use in headlines, branding, and quote graphics. It’s also a fantastic crafting font – endless possibilities for vinyl cutting machine fanatics!
**Jam Jar Script** is best for:
– clean print design, like magazines + flyers
– header elements that need a feminine touch
– logos + branding
– quote graphics for social media
**Jam Jar** includes:
– full upper + lowercase characters
– numbers + punctuation
– Western European Language Support
– 26 lowercase alternate characters + “tt” ligature
– .otf, .ttf, and webfont files
Font files include .otf, .ttf, and webfonts. Some fonts include OpenType features, best accessed through programs that support OpenType features like Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator — you can access them through the Glyphs panel! Ligatures, swashes, and other special characters may also be accessed through Character Map or FontBook and copy/pasted. It is highly recommended that you understand what you are purchasing before you do so — the extra characters WILL take some hunting down if you don’t have easy-access software like Adobe products.