Glorious Font Duo + Extras is a perfect branding combo which includes signature style monoline script font and handwritten serif font. But, that’s not all – it also contains doodle font which has a lot of hand drawn shapes perfect for any branding or project. It is PUA encoded.
As this font is perfect for feminine brands, I provided a set of 6 premade logo templates in both Illustrator and Photoshop formats.
- Glorious Script otf, ttf and web fonts
- Glorious Serif otf, ttf and web fonts
- Glorious Doodles otf and ttf.
- 1 Adobe Illustrator (.ai) file with 6 premade logos
- 1 Adobe Photoshop (.psd) file with 6 premade logos
- 1 Adobe Illustrator (.ai) file with all doodles from the Glorious Doodles font in vector shapes.
FREEBIE: You can download 3 Instagram posts that I made with Glorious Font Duo. They are JPGs ready to upload to your Instagram. Use @madebyinkyjar when posting. Freebie download link: http://bit.ly/glorious-font-freebie
If you use Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign or another, you’ll be able to access alternates in the Glyphs pannel, with OTF font. Here is the link where you can see how to access Glyphs panel in Adobe programs: https://adobe.ly/2zuWcwQ
If you are not using these softwares, you can access them through Font Book (Mac) or Character Map (Windows). Quick tutorial on how to access swashes in Character Map:
- Select Character Map app on your PC.
- Once Character Map is opened Select the font you are using from the drop-down box.
- Ensure the Advanced box is checked. You will see the Character set appear, in these drop down boxes, go to ” Group by” and select ” Unicode Subrange. A second window will appear.
- In the new window scroll down to the bottom option and select ” Private use Characters” This will access your Glyphs in the Character Map window.
You may not resell fonts or logos as is or giveaway for free.
Mockup photos on board with logos are not included.
I would love to see what you’ll make with these! Please tag @madebyinkyjar on Instagram.
Please message me for any questions or concerns regarding this product.