Gingerbread is a bouncy, hand lettered font duo with lots of swashes and illustrations. It has 2 additional sets of stylistic alternates of beginning and ending letterforms.
As this font is perfect for feminine brands, I provided a set of 9 premade logo templates for you to use for yourself or your clients.
- Gingerbread Regular (main script font)
- Gingerbread Doodles ( capital letters)
- Gingerbread Hand (handlettered font with lots of illustrations inside)
For Gingerbread Regular and Gingerbread Hand, you’ll receive:
OTF font file TTF font file Web fonts 1 Adobe Illustrator file with 9 premade logos *1 Adobe Photoshop file with 9 premade logos
If you are typing below in the preview mode – for Gingerbread Doodles – type in capital letters to see it.
If you use Adobe Illustrator, you’ll be able to access alternates in the Glyphs pannel, with OTF font. If you are not using these softwares, you can access them through Font Book (Mac) or Character Map (Windows). Quick tutorial on how to access swashes in Character Map:
- Select Character Map app on your PC.
- Once Character Map is opened Select the font you are using from the drop-down box.
- Ensure the Advanced box is checked. You will see the Character set appear, in these drop down boxes, go to ” Group by” and select ” Unicode Subrange. A second window will appear.
- In the new window scroll down to the bottom option and select ” Private use Characters” This will access your Glyphs in the Character Map window.
You may not resell fonts or logos as is or giveaway for free.
Mockup photos on board with logos are not included.
I would love to see what you’ll make with these! Please tag @madebyinkyjar on Instagram.
Please message me for any questions or concerns regarding this product.