Introducing Femme Fatale Script, a modern calligraphy script with an effortless look + feel and super clean edges.
Femme Fatale is best for:
– logos + branding that need a casual, contemporary script
– wedding invitation design for the modern bride
– clean print design, like magazines + flyers
– header elements that need a feminine touch
– crafting projects on your Cricut, Silhouette, or other vinyl cutting machine (Femme Fatale features a super clean, smooth edge for cutting)
– quote graphics for social media
Femme Fatale includes:
– full upper + lowercase characters
– numbers + punctuation
– Western European Language Support
– 1 alternate character (f), and 13 ligatures: bb, dd, ff, gg, ll, mm, nn, pp, rr, sp, ss, st, tt
– .otf, .ttf, and webfont files
Font files include .otf, .ttf, and webfonts. Some fonts include OpenType features, best accessed through programs that support OpenType features like Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator — you can access them through the Glyphs panel! Ligatures, swashes, and other special characters may also be accessed through Character Map or FontBook and copy/pasted. It is highly recommended that you understand what you are purchasing before you do so — the extra characters WILL take some hunting down if you don’t have easy-access software like Adobe products.